The April A to Z Challenge starts in two days. Who is participating? I’m attempting yet again to do this challenge. I tried for the last two years to get to the letter Z but I never made it. I can’t promise this will be the year but I’m going to give it another shot. I love the A to Z challenge for numerous reasons.
1. It makes me think. I try really hard to come up with interesting topics and love to see what comes to mind.
2. It’s a great way to meet other writers. I have met some great writers through the A to Z challenge and still visit their blogs whenever I get a chance.
3. New readers find your blog.
4. It helps build discipline. (Anything that encourages you to write everyday is a good thing).
5. It’s interesting to see what others come up with.
6. It’s fun.
If you are participating in this challenge leave a comment letting me know. I will stop by your blog to see what you are writing about.
Have fun. Happy Writing!