I’m writing about questions for today’s “Q” challenge.
If you’re a writer, chances are you’ve talked to yourself a few times. We are filled with good days and bad days. Some days we feel like we can take on the world and other days we feel like we are wasting time, chasing dreams and writing nonsense. We question what we’re doing and why we are doing it. Below are just a few questions writers ask themselves. Have you ever asked yourself any of these?
1. What am I wasting my time for?
2. Am I good enough?
3. What if no one ever reads my work?
4. What if I become published?
5. Who am I kidding?
6. Where is this story going?
7. Who will I thank if I do get my book published?
8. Where am I going to find the time to write?
9. Is there a purpose to my writing or not?
10. Should I give up?