I’m always interested in learning new words. When I’m reading a story and come across a word that is unfamiliar I get excited. Expanding our vocabulary is one of the best gifts that come from reading.
For today’s post, I’m listing ten unusual words that begin with M which I found from a site called The Phrontistery.
1. Mantology- Fortune Telling
2. Mandament-Command or order
3. Martext- Ignorant Preacher
4. Molochize- To sacrifice
5. Multipotent- Having the power to do many things
7. Mow- To make a grimace
8. Muchity- Great size or bulk
9. Mulism- obstinate quirk or habit
10. Medius- The middle finger
To view more unusual M words click on the link above. Can you use one of these words in a sentence?